Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Salam. Anybody Home??

Assalamualaykum w.b.t.,

Meeting my brothers and sisters again, after long long silence. Firstly, sorry seems to be the hardest word ever pronounced at this moment. So many things happened in the last few months. When few seconds are enough to produce grave changes, this is months we are talking about. Perhaps I have also changed in some angles. And lot of you readers and readers-to-be have changed somehow (maybe), or probably are changing, while the rest, in their calm state, are happilly unchanged.

Being a very slow so-called blogger was never my intention. But, the truth speaks louder than high decible sound. Or thinking it similarly, I, without being mentioned, was/am very slow in writing. Hopefully, as time goes by, improvement is with me, us all.

A lil bit on what happened. As many of you are aware of, I truly have been very busy with a lot of busy things - not to mention what sort of things they are. Above all things, I apologize! That is why I said 'sorry seems to be the hardest word'. Or better 'sorry seems to be the hardest and the most suitable word'.

About one week and a half from now, we will be having the Y2b3 End Block Examination for 3 days inshaALLAH. This block is quite interesting but poor me I didnt make full use of it. So, please pray for me, for us. I am not talking about scoring. I am talking about surviving ;-p.

For now, this is it I wanted to tell you. Following this post are some more entries, InshaALLAH.

No comments: